- This policy covers how Event Intelligence treats personal information that Event Intelligence collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Event Intelligence products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Event Intelligence does not own or control, or to people that Event Intelligence does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Event Intelligence collects personal information when you register with Event Intelligence, when you use Event Intelligence products or services, when you visit Event Intelligence pages or the pages of certain Event Intelligence partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Event Intelligence may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, address, zip code, state, country, phone, and fax. Once you register with Event Intelligence and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Event Intelligence collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of products and services that we offer.
- Event Intelligence automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Event Intelligence cookie information, and the page you request.
- Event Intelligence uses information for the following general purposes: to tailor the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- Event Intelligence may employ the use of 3rd party ad tracking systems on subscribers and end-users in order to promote Event Intelligence and related products or services on 3rd party sites. This does not include personally identifiable information.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Event Intelligence does not rent,
sell, or share personal information about you with other people
or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services
you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Event Intelligence under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Event Intelligence communicate with you about offers from Event Intelligence and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Event Intelligence's terms of service, or as otherwise required by law.
- Event Intelligence displays targeted
advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including
ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with,
view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for
example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- Event Intelligence does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Event Intelligence does reserve the right at our discretion only to publicly list companies that are subscribers to our service in the form of company name and location. At our sole discretion, we may also from time to time list the subscriber website URL to show as an example to prospective or current subscribers.
- Event Intelligence reserves the right to collect and share billing and shipping addresses for fraudulent credit card transactions for fraud prevention purposes.
- Event Intelligence reserves the right to compile anonymous subscriber and end-user information in the form of statistical information, such as, but not limited to, the top songs lists or date availability checks. This does not include personally identifiable information.
- Event Intelligence may set and access Event Intelligence cookies on your computer.
- Event Intelligence lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Event Intelligence's cookies.
- Event Intelligence may use web beacons to access Event Intelligence cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Event Intelligence products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Event Intelligence Account Information, including your marketing preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications may be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Event Intelligence service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Event Intelligence Newsletter, that are considered part of your Event Intelligence account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Your Event Intelligence Account Information is password-protected.
- Emails sent from your Event Intelligence Account may contain your account name and password in clear, unencrypted text. Please take any necessary precautions to ensure the email address to which your Event Intelligence communications are sent is only viewed by those individuals who you would like to be able to access your account and view your password.
- In certain areas Event Intelligence uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Obtaining Event Intelligence subscriber information by electronic or other means is strictly prohibited. Usage of such private information, including email, phone, address or other contact information is strictly prohibited and violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Event Intelligence may update this policy from time to time. We may notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Event Intelligence account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Terms of Service
- Our Terms of Service can be viewed here.
Questions or Concerns
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact us.